Taking your Second Amendment away or adding an extra gun law to thousands of existing gun laws and regulations that already exist isn't going to stop criminals, bullies, violent or ill people from getting a gun or committing a crime.
Do you think a criminal or an ill person is going to say I am not going to commit the crime because of the new gun laws?
If it was for laws and regulations we wouldn't have any shootings.
This is a much bigger issue than adding extra gun laws.
If there are safety persons -armed guards to protect our politicians, government buildings, airports, banks, etc. then why can't we have safety persons-armed guards to protect our schools and children?
As your governor I will:
- invest in more supportive services for ill and violent people
- provide programs for mental health issues
- make safety personals report any red flags within school properties
- closely work with the board of education and state school system to take the following steps listed below to secure all our schools in all 58 counties of California.
I proudly support our amendments and constitution and I will not take away the Second Amendment right to innocent citizens but instead I will enforce the following gun safety laws to make it impossible for criminals, bullies, thieves, violent and ill people to have access to any fire weapons.
- All schools should have security technology.
- School grounds should be fenced and should not be easily accessible.
- Entering and exiting from the main door through Motion cameras and metal detectors.
- Secured doors and windows should be required in all schools across California.
- Properly trained armed guards should be in place while schools in session.
- Schools are NOT gun free zone.
- Speedy background checks.
- Before purchasing a gun health issues must be reported .
- Parents safety booklet and their responsibilities to keep guns out of children hands.
- Ban firearms from criminals, bullies, violent people or ill people and report them to the system.
- Raise the minimum age from 18 to 21.
- Ban online weapon sales and military- grade weapons.
- Provide Supportive services and special counseling information to all violent and ill students in all schools.
Communities, local agencies and state agencies needs to come together and take bold actions to stop criminals, thieves and ill people from killing our future generations.
As proud citizens let's take bold actions on making it impossible for criminals to buy any type of weapon that are uses to murder our innocent people in churches, stadiums, concerts and our children in schools and not taking the rights from innocent people who use their arms for protection and sports such as hunting.
Kennedy quoted in 1960, "By calling attention to “a well regulated militia,” the “security” of the nation, and the right of each citizen “to keep and bear arms,” our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason I believe the Second Amendment will always be important." If Kennedy said the same quote today he will be bullied by our current politicians who needs to learn history or at least get their masters degree.
As a proud young citizen and a Democratic Candidate for the Governor of California. I want to bring back the same values, policies to the Democratic Party. Its time to start putting people before corruption, criminals and profit.
I didn't seek endorsement from NRA and I didn't accept money from their organization. I am not controlled by NRA, special interests or corporations. I am self funding my campaign. I pledge to serve and protect our people, our constitution and our amendmant.
Too many politicians, members of congress, legislative, and judicial branches have failed to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.
To strengthen our freedom we need to stop ignoring and betraying our Constitution. This is what the framers of our Constitution had to say about the Second Amendment.
Thomas Jefferson said, "No free man shall be debarred the use of arms." Patrick Henry said, "The great object is, that every man be armed." Richard Henry Lee wrote that, "to preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms." Thomas Paine noted, "[A]rms . . . discourage and keep the invader and the plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property." Samuel Adams warned that: "The said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms." The Constitution and Bill of Rights repeatedly refer to the "rights" of the people and to the "powers" of government. The Supreme Court has recognized that the phrase "the people," which is used in numerous parts of the Constitution, including the Preamble, the Second, Fourth, Ninth and Tenth Amendments, refers to people as individuals. In each case, rights belonging to "the people" are without question the rights of individuals.
Our current politicians are trying to twist the meaning of the constitutions. California needs a bright new leader who is going to defend the Constitution and The Bill of Rights. Under my administration, California once again will start to honor our founders and remember our principals. It's about time to allow the people to work freely and plan their own life in the way they please.